All American DISH /Attn: Marketing
7320 E. 86th St, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Customer Service: 1-800-245-5899
Personally Identifiable Information:
We will collect personally identifying information whenever you do the following:
(1) Purchase our products. When you purchase products from us through this site, we will collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card number. We use this information to process and communicate with you about your order. When you purchase a product through this site, you may also choose whether you want us to send you information about our products, services, special promotions or incentives.
(2) Complete a survey or product review. On occasion, we may request that you complete a survey. Your participation in any survey is completely voluntary. If you complete a survey, we will use the information you provide to help us enhance this site and the products and services we offer. You may also wish to provide us with a review of a product you have purchased. If you provide us with a review, we will use the information to improve the products we offer and we may elect to post the review to assist other customers with their purchase decisions.
(3) Enter a contest or sweepstakes. From time to time, you may have the opportunity to enter a contest or sweepstakes that we offer, either on this site or in our stores. In order to enter a contest or sweepstakes, you will be required to provide certain personally identifiable information such as your name, email address and/or mailing address. We will use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes. We may also use the information to let you know about our products, services, special promotions or incentives that may be of interest to you. On occasion, we may join with a select third party to offer a contest or sweepstakes, in which case you may choose whether we may also share the information you provide on your entry form with our co-sponsor so that it can inform you of products or services that may be of interest. When you provide information for any of the above purposes, you may also be asked to provide demographic information, such as your age or state of residence. We use demographic information to analyze and improve our website and the products and services we offer, as well as the quality of your on-line visits. We may also use demographic information to customize your shopping experience and to help us determine whether you may be interested in a particular product or service. Voluntary submissions that include personally identifying information to receive our electronic newsletters, register with the site, email a friend, and participate in polls and surveys are not mandatory to use the site and there is no charge to use these features. In addition, we may from time to time obtain customer names and contact information from select third parties. We may use this information to inform customers about All American DISH products, services, special promotions or incentives that may be of interest.
When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our site, or which pages or features get the most attention. We use this information to make the site more useful to our customers.
(1) Web Beacons. We use “Web Beacon” (also known as “clear GIF”, “pixel tag”, “data tag” or “image tag”) technology to collect anonymous, non-personal information about how our site is used. We use this information to make improvements to our site and to help us plan for technical improvements. This information will not identify you or any other user of our Website as an individual.
(2) E-Mail. We use clear gifs in our HTML – based emails that tell us whether or not you can accept HTML images and, if you can accept HTML, whether or not you viewed the e-mail. We use this information to help us make e-mails about our products and services more useful and interesting. This process does not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer. We do not sell this information to others, and we only use it to improve our e-mail communications with you.
To participate in our contests, you will be required to supply contact and demographic information. All American DISH uses this data to notify you if you win, and to send you information about the company. We might use this information to contact you as necessary. However, you may opt out of or opt in to our mailings at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In below.) If you enter a contest or sweepstakes, we may share the information you provide us with any co-sponsor of the contest or sweepstakes, if you choose to allow us to do so.
Use of Order Information:
When you place an order including, but not limited to, for Dish Network or Consumer Electronics, All American DISH may request information such as contact information, Social Security number, credit card number and demographic information. The contact information you provide is used to fulfill and send your order and will be shared with third party organizations only when it is required to fulfill your order. All American DISH does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Your financial information is used for the sole purpose of billing you for products and services. Your Social Security number is used for the sole purpose identifying you and to perform a brief credit check when ordering Dish Network programming from All American DISH.
Information Shared with Service Providers:
We may employ third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments.
Protection of All American DISH and Others:
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Policies (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that All American DISH, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
With Your Consent:
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. For example, we might offer you the opportunity to take advantage of a promotion that requires us to share information with a third party. If you do not want your information to be shared, you may choose not to provide the information.
Use of Aggregate Information:
In addition, aggregate information that does not identify particular individuals, such as the number or percentage of visitors who fall within a certain category or categories, may be provided to third parties.
We understand and share your concerns regarding your children’s access to Internet and the Internet’s access to your children. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly request or accept information submitted to the All American DISH Website by any visitor under 13 years of age. If we become aware that an individual under 13 has provided information to All American DISH through the site, we will not use or disclose that individual’s information for any purpose unless required to do so by law.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or sending an email to info@AllAmericanDish.com.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above address or sending an email to info@AllAmericanDish.com. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services, programming updates or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by writing to us at the above address or sending an email to info@AllAmericanDish.com. Please provide us with your name and phone number.